Can I add and share meeting recordings in Salesforce?
How integrating Zoom, Salesforce, Google Drive and Slack can adds value to any business:
Is your organization using a video conferencing tool like Zoom, Google Meet, or Microsoft Teams to connect employees and customers from wherever they are? Video conferencing has been on the rise for years and, with more companies moving to a remote-first work environment following the Covid-19 pandemic, it’s quickly become an essential tool in virtually every B2B organization.
In fact, recent surveys revealed video conferencing results in a 50% improvement in productivity with employees citing they feel more included, valued, and engaged in a pro-video culture.
As avid Zoom users, we can attest to the power video calls have had in building meaningful relationships with clients and partners over the years. And, given the nature of our business, we saw an opportunity to level up our virtual meeting process by building integrations between some of our core applications: Salesforce, Slack, and Zoom.
In this episode of Drinking Our Own Champagne, Venn’s Founder and Managing Partner, Scott Hollrah, and Chase Friedman, Managing Director, discuss how adding automation to our meeting workflow creates value for our sales, customer service, and marketing teams.
- Workato: The integration platform as a service (iPaaS) system used to build workflow automations between various business applications
- Salesforce: At Venn, Salesforce is way more than a CRM. We’ve built out timesheet tracking, expense management, AR status reporting, and so much more. In this example, we demonstrate how Salesforce can be used to archive Zoom meeting recordings for team members to reference any time following the call.
- Slack: Venn team members get a Slack notification before a meeting is scheduled to start. The notification includes a link to the Zoom meeting making it easy to transition from one meeting to another.
- Zoom: The meeting platform Venn uses to schedule and record meetings internally and with clients, which are made available for reference in Salesforce.
In this video, we outline how to:
- Automated Slack notifications with Zoom links to join meetings quickly and more easily
- Archiving Zoom meeting recordings in Salesforce for internal reference
- How archived meetings can add significant value to any business
Wondering if you can improve your meeting archive process by adding automation to your workflow? Venn Technology specializes in connecting your most important business systems. If you need help expanding a workflow like this, we’re here to help you get started.
Have a specific scenario in mind? We’re here to help if you’d like to see this (or hundreds of other integration ideas) in action.