What is the best way to automate a web lead?
Avoid duplicate or manual entries. Here’s how Venn automates opportunities from web leads:
A lead fills out a form on your website. Are you still having to key information into Salesforce or rely on email notifications to respond to the request? In this episode of “Drinking Our Own Champagne,” Venn’s Founder and Managing Partner, Scott Hollrah, and Brent Bertolio, Account Executive, discuss how automation can take your lead routing process to the next level.
- Workato: The integration platform as a service (iPaaS) system used to build workflow automations and connections between various business applications such as HubSpot, Slack, and Salesforce
- Slack: The communication platform that notifies members of the #hello channel are notified when a lead fills out a web form
- Salesforce: The customer relationship management (CRM) system that creates an account, contact, and opportunity when a web lead is received
- HubSpot: The marketing platform that syncs with Salesforce and captures lead information captured from online forms
In this video, we outline how to:
- Generate the account, contact, and opportunity in Salesforce from third-party and embedded web forms
- Notify sales teams in Slack when a new opportunity is created
- Spend less time keying in data and increase deal speed
Want to connect Salesforce or HubSpot to this workflow? Venn Technology specializes in connecting your most important business systems. If you need help expanding a workflow like this, we’re here to help you get started.
Have a specific scenario in mind? We’re here to help if you’d like to see this (or hundreds of other integration ideas) in action.