Can I use Slack to communicate with prospects using live chat on our website?
Respond to live chat from the system you’re already in. Here’s how Venn increased response time via Slack:
A lead fills out a form on your website. Are you still having to key information into Salesforce or rely on email notifications to respond to the request? In this episode of “Drinking Our Own Champagne,” Venn’s Founder and Managing Partner, Scott Hollrah, and Brent Bertolio, Account Executive, discuss how automation can take your lead routing process to the next level.
- Slack: Members of specific lead source channels are notified when a web form is filled out or when someone opens a chat on our website. Team members can respond to live chat messages on the website from specified Slack channels.
- HubSpot: The marketing platform that syncs with Salesforce and captures lead information via embedded forms on the website and chatbots. HubSpot captures the chat history on the contact record which syncs to Salesforce.
In this video, we outline how to:
- Send Slack notifications to specific users or channels when someone fills out a form on your website
- Respond to live chats on your website via Slack
- Never miss an opportunity to engage with prospects as soon as they initiate a live chat
Wondering if you can enable live chat notifications from HubSpot in Slack? Venn Technology specializes in connecting your most important business systems. If you need help expanding a workflow like this, we’re here to help you get started.
Have a specific scenario in mind? We’re here to help if you’d like to see this (or hundreds of other integration ideas) in action.