Integration Customer Advocate
Venn Technology is purpose-built to be the kind of company clients love to work with and brag on—and that consultants compete to work for. We help small to medium-sized businesses discover newfound efficiencies and effectiveness, delivering more profit to the bottom line and help non-profits maximize the giving they receive to better fulfill their missions. We accomplish this via strategic implementation of Salesforce.com and leveraging integrations with Sage Intacct and today’s best apps including Shopify, Authorize.net, Stripe, ProCore, Slack, PayPal, AWS, Dropbox, Box, and more.
We go the extra mile. We do the right thing. Always. The Venn Technology Integration Customer Advocate will collaborate with teammates to provide over-the-top quality support to our customers who are post-go-live on their projects. In some cases you’ll be on the front line of investing time in understanding client issues. At other times you’ll be searching for the right answer or the right resource to get the job done. At all times though you will be the face to many of our clients, whether it’s through direct interaction via email or Zoom meetings.
Within 90 days of onboarding you’ll be utilizing our suite of tools and automations to handle client facing issues as well as communications between our delivery team and other partners. As an Integration Customer Advocate you’ll be working with solving issues, bugs, and enhancement requests from a variety of platforms that we’ve built custom integrations into.
This is a mid-level position however you will still need to have prior knowledge of at least one of the following: integration configurations, data manipulation, data analytics, etc. Consultant will be expected to work with minimal supervision within 60 days.
- 4-year college degree from an accredited university.
- 2-3 years of work experience on the Salesforce.com platform as a consultant or administrator, or support-side role.
- Attain and maintain at least one Salesforce certification:
- App Builder *Minimum requirement
- Sales Cloud Consultant
- Service Cloud Consultant
- Non-Profit Cloud Consultant
- If an employee is not certified at the time they join the company it is expected that they attain the App Builder certification within the first 90 days of employment.
- Candidates must have interest in collaborative team environments.
- Proven track record of project management skills and project success with customers and partners alike.
We are hiring for a full-time consultant to be located within our Grapevine, Texas office. Relocation compensation is not available.
The consultant must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Venn Technology does not provide sponsorship.
In addition to competitive salary and rewarding work, Venn Technology offers the following benefits:
- Performance Bonus
- 401(k) with company match
- Health Insurance
- Mobile Phone Reimbursement
- Salesforce Certification Exam Fees
- Weekend On-Call Bonuses