Venn Technology is purpose-built to be the kind of company clients love to work with and brag on—and that consultants compete to work for. We help small to medium-sized businesses discover newfound efficiencies and effectiveness, delivering more profit to the bottom line and help non-profits maximize the giving they receive to better fulfill their missions. We accomplish this via strategic implementation of Salesforce.com and leveraging integrations with Sage Intacct and today’s best apps including Shopify, Authorize.net, Stripe, ProCore, Slack, PayPal, AWS, Dropbox, Box, and more.
We go the extra mile. We do the right thing. Always. As a Solutions Architect on our sales team, you will work alongside prospects and partners to solve mission-critical business challenges using Workato and Salesforce. You will provide onsite technical guidance on Workato implementation solutions, evaluate the prospect’s technical and functional requirements, and develop cost-effective solutions to provide prospects with demonstrable returns.
Quality output is required to ensure success of our projects for our customers and partners. After designing and developing solutions and proof of concept, the Solutions Engineer will provide demos to the prospect and guide them through the proposed solutions. Finally, they will assist the development of the statement of work (SOW) in collaboration with the Account Executive.
You Will Succeed in this Position If
- You’ve had experience in sales roles where you’ve presented technical solutions
- You’ve built out and/or design entity relationship diagrams (ERDs) of proposed solutions
- You’ve built out POCs using a small amount of requirements for demoing to prospective customers
- You have experience collaborating with multiple people in the sales pipeline to close deals
- You’re experienced in understanding complex problems and deriving solution sets that can be implemented by a delivery team
- You’ve had experience in writing the technical pieces of an SOW
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 4-year Bachelor Degree from an accredited university
- At least 3-4 years of consulting or sales experience
- Candidates must be personally interested in technology, always learning and keeping up to date with changes in the ecosystem and general technology trends.
- Candidates will be required to obtain at least one Salesforce Certification within 90 days of hire if the candidate does not have one.
- Candidates will be expected to learn new programming languages and receive certifications from our partners: Workato, Salesforce, etc.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Experience using any middleware, or integration platform as a service (iPaaS) tool, such as Workato, Boomi, Mulesoft, etc.
- Experience with development or configuration of either Salesforce.com or Sage Intacct
- Experience with CRM implementations or ERP implementations and related use cases
What You’ll Achieve
Participate in Workato Technical Product and Consulting Services training, methodology, and enablement
Begin participation in field activities with prospects by shadowing seasoned engineers/senior consultants and practicing solution engineering gained from training
Begin to execute Workato proof of concepts demos for prospects
Begin to assist Account Executives in writing and costing out SOWs
Begin to hop on prospecting calls and listen in on prospect requirements
Continue to provide delivery of POCs and begin creating ERDS and technical aspects of the SOWs with little input from the Account Executive
Hop on technical calls with the prospects technical staff to understand the backend systems at play
Contribute to technical brown bag sessions and publish reusable content to the field
Deliver compelling presentations, architectural blueprint documents, and requirements-gathering workshops to influence the strategic direction of our projects and lead prospects through solution design
We are hiring for a full-time employee to be located within our Grapevine, Texas office. Relocation compensation is not available. The position will require occasional travel to visit client sites within the DFW metroplex and other cities across the US.
The employee must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Venn Technology does not provide sponsorship.
In addition to competitive salary and rewarding work, Venn Technology offers the following benefits:
- Performance Bonus
- 401(k) with company match
- Health Insurance
- Mobile Phone Reimbursement
- Salesforce Certification Exam Fees