Senior Salesforce Consultant
Are you impatient, factual and data-oriented?
Would you rather be a subject matter expert than everyone’s best friend?
Are you tired of being slowed down by bureaucracy within your job?
Are you bored of working the same long project day in and day out?
If so, we may have the right Senior Salesforce Consultant role for you!
Venn Technology is purpose-built to be the kind of company clients love to work with and brag on—and that consultants compete to work for. We help small to medium-sized businesses discover newfound efficiencies and effectiveness, delivering more profit to the bottom line and help non-profits maximize the giving they receive to better fulfill their missions. We accomplish this via strategic implementation of Salesforce.com and leveraging integrations with Sage Intacct and today’s best apps including Shopify, Authorize.net, Stripe, ProCore, Slack, PayPal, AWS, Dropbox, Box, and more.
We go the extra mile. We do the right thing. Always. The Venn Technology Senior Salesforce Consultant will collaborate with teammates to provide the most possible value to clients by supporting their business processes through the power of Salesforce.com. They will be conducting discovery sessions with clients to deeply understand business processes and thoroughly gather requirements to deliver maximum value within an agreed scope of work. They will extrapolate requirements into documented solutions and follow best practices to implement the requirements as agreed upon by the customer. They will complete project plans and delegate work to Salesforce Consultants while also taking on their own slice of the project. Quality output is required to ensure success for our customers and partners. After implementing solutions, the consultant will demo them to the customer and guide them through a testing process. Finally, they will assist the deployment process and help the customer “go-live” with their integration.
This is a mid-level position and the candidate will be given the proper tools to learn the technology and processes required to implement solutions. However, this position will still require prior knowledge of at least one of the following: business application configuration, data manipulation, data migration, data analytics, etc. Consultant will be expected to work with minimal supervision within 60 days.
- 4-year college degree from an accredited university.
- 2-3 years of work experience on the Salesforce.com platform as a consultant or administrator
- Attain and maintain Salesforce certification:
- App Builder *Minimum requirement
- Sales Cloud Consultant
- Service Cloud Consultant
- Non-Profit Cloud Consultant
- If an employee is not certified at the time, they join the company it is expected that they attain the App Builder certification within the first 90 days of employment.
- Candidates must be personally interested in technology, always learning and keeping up to date with changes directly on the Salesforce platform and indirectly through the Salesforce ecosystem/AppExchange and general technology trends.
- Candidates must have interest in collaborative team environments.
- Proven track record of project management skills and project success with customers and partners alike.
We are hiring for a full-time consultant to be located within our Grapevine, Texas office. Relocation compensation is not available. The position will require occasional travel to visit client sites within the DFW metroplex and other cities across the US.
The consultant must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Venn Technology does not provide sponsorship.
In addition to competitive salary and rewarding work, Venn Technology offers the following benefits:
- Performance Bonus
- 401(k) with company match
- Health Insurance
- Mobile Phone Reimbursement
- Salesforce Certification Exam Fees