Sales Development Representative
Venn Technology is purpose-built to be the kind of company clients love to work with and brag on—and that consultants compete to work for. We help small to medium-sized businesses discover newfound efficiencies and effectiveness, delivering more profit to the bottom line and help non-profits maximize the giving they receive to better fulfill their missions. We accomplish this via strategic implementation of Salesforce.com and leveraging integrations with Sage Intacct and today’s best apps including Shopify, Authorize.net, Stripe, ProCore, Slack, PayPal, AWS, Dropbox, Box, and more.
Are you a sales-savvy individual who is motivated by generating the kind of quality opportunities that lead to closing deals? Do you have a knack for sparking meaningful conversations, understanding where buyers are at in the sales process, and moving prospects through the sales pipeline? Are you a skilled SDR who wants to work with an established company to build and grow its client base?
If so, then Venn Technology might be a great choice for you.
The right candidate for this position will be a savvy communicator, have a passion for generating new leads through relationship building, and have the ability to manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects for the account executive team.
Sales Development Representative
Initiate contact with potential clients through various channels, including cold-calling or responding to inquiries generated from lead forms or otherwise
Establish relationships with clients to identify their potential needs and qualify their interests in potential services
Present product and service information
Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities
Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
Set up meetings or calls between prospects and sales executives
Report to sales manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation
Work in conjunction with Account Executive and Content Marketing Manager to identify sales process automation opportunities
Contribute to internal pipeline reports and measuring results
Assist with other duties and special projects as assigned
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or at least 4 years of relevant work experience
- 2-3 years of prior experience as sales development rep with a strong track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience producing pipeline with a history of exceeding lead targets
- Strong communication skills
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization
- Web savvy, skilled researcher
- Excellent oral and written business communication skills
- Proficiency in Salesforce
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and Google Workspace
- Proven experience in working with a team, with a mindset and goal to produce quality leads
- Lifelong learner and able to identify new learning opportunities
- Skilled multi-tasker with strong time management skills and keen attention to detail
- Able to prioritize multiple projects, meet deadlines, and ask for direction when needed
- Deals well with criticism and able to collect feedback easily
- Great communication skills and a unique ability to make people comfortable
Bonus Points If…
- You have contagious enthusiasm that makes others around you light up when you enter the room
- You love feedback and are a major team player
- You’re self-motivated and prefer collaboration over supervision
We are hiring for a full-time employee person to be located within our Grapevine, Texas office. Relocation compensation is not available. The position will require occasional travel to visit client sites within the DFW metroplex and other cities across the US.
The employee must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Venn Technology does not provide sponsorship.
In addition to competitive salary and rewarding work, Venn Technology offers the following benefits:
- Performance Bonus
- 401(k) with company match
- Health Insurance
- Mobile Phone Reimbursement
- Salesforce Certification Exam Fees