Revenue Operations Specialist
Venn Technology is purpose-built to be the kind of company clients love to work with and brag on—and that consultants compete to work for. We help small to medium-sized businesses discover newfound efficiencies and effectiveness, delivering more profit to the bottom line and help non-profits maximize the giving they receive to better fulfill their missions. We accomplish this via strategic implementation of Salesforce.com and leveraging integrations with Sage Intacct and today’s best apps including Shopify, Authorize.net, Stripe, ProCore, Slack, PayPal, AWS, Dropbox, Box, and more.
We go the extra mile. We do the right thing. Always. As part of the Venn Team, the Revenue Operations Specialist understands (or wants to) how what we do fits into small/mid-sized businesses. The role is ideal for candidates who have experience working with sales teams to improve systems and processes and want to gain more exposure to sales operations.
You will quickly become an expert at understanding cloud-based integration tools and leverage our technology stack drawing the most value from our CRM platform (Salesforce.com). There will be a heavy focus on analyzing and enacting our commission programs, but a distributed focus on other key operational areas such as the management and refinement of contract creation and opportunity structuring.
- Drive effective territory management and account ownership
- Advise on rules of engagement and contract processes
- Develop and maintain data models to analyze key business decisions
- Be a strategic advisor to executive staff on trends
- Leverage various types of data (sales, marketing, customer, etc.) and follow analytical best practices to deliver accurate, timely, and unbiased view of performance
- Partner with various functional teams in responding to questions on data and Salesforce reporting, key business metrics, preparing ad-hoc analyses, pulling supporting data, etc.
- Perform detailed investigations to reveal potential insights into root causes, areas of most impact, priorities of focus and recommended paths forward
- Prepare analysis and presentations to executive staff
- Build out programs needed to assist in sellers success with proof of concepts (POCs) and other sales initiatives.
- Work across a mix of proactive projects and reactive support for business stakeholders in Marketing & Sales
- Drive advancement in Revenue organization’s ability via initial training and continuing education of sales skills and knowledge through documentation in an internal process database
- Act as the liaison between Revenue and partner teams, including Sales Operations, Legal, Business Systems, Engineering and Product to develop a consistent feedback loop identifying revenue enablement process enhancements.
- Act as the focal point for sales compensation across the organization
- Process inbound internal ticket queue and either resolve or escalate inbound inquiries/requests
- Draft and maintain process documentation and training material for compensation and other programs
- Reduce administrative burden of end users via cross-functional process improvements
- Provide consultative support to sales representatives on compensation and territory-related questions that arise via email, in-person, and in training sessions
- Educate sales representatives on processes, and best practices, to improve performance and release sales capacity to core sales activities
- Help integrate and improve process between extended sales tech stack
- Strategize on process improvements
- Help draft custom contracts and triage legal redlines
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience, preferred
- 3+ years of experience in enablement, operational, or similar roles with exposure to the product life cycle
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent critical thinking skills that allow you to assess opportunities for process improvement.
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- Familiarity with data analysis tools and methodologies
- Ability to succeed and embody a growth mindset in a deadline-oriented, fast-paced environment
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud and/or Marketing Cloud
- Proficient in Google G-Suite
- Strong business acumen with exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail plus the ability to quickly adapt to changing requirements and opportunities with frequently changing priorities
- Must be a self-starter with strong organization skills
We are hiring for a full-time employee to be located within our Grapevine, Texas office. Relocation compensation is not available. The position will require occasional travel to visit client sites within the DFW metroplex and other cities across the US.
The employee must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Venn Technology does not provide sponsorship.
In addition to competitive salary and rewarding work, Venn Technology offers the following benefits:
- Performance Bonus
- 401(k) with company match
- Health Insurance
- Mobile Phone Reimbursement
- Salesforce Certification Exam Fees