Venn Technology is purpose-built to be the kind of company clients love to work with and brag on—and that consultants compete to work for. We help small to medium-sized businesses discover newfound efficiencies and effectiveness, delivering more profit to the bottom line and help non-profits maximize the giving they receive to better fulfill their missions. We accomplish this via strategic implementation of Salesforce.com and leveraging integrations with Sage Intacct and today’s best apps including Shopify, Authorize.net, Stripe, ProCore, Slack, PayPal, AWS, Dropbox, Box, and more.
We go the extra mile. We do the right thing. Always. As a Venn Project Manager (PM), your role will focus on leading Venn Technology professional services engagements by establishing work plans and organizing/coordinating both client-side and internal Venn Technology stakeholders/resources to deliver online community solutions that yield business value to our customers. PMs are involved with the full project life-cycle, from project kickoff and upfront strategy & planning, requirements definition and solution design, to technical implementation, testing, launch and ongoing activation & support of Salesforce projects.
- Serve as assigned customers primary, day-to-day point of contact during engagements.
- Establish engagement work plans/work breakdown structures, with input and buy-in from customer stakeholders, that define engagement phases/milestones, activities/tasks, dates/duration, resources, etc. based on Venn Technology services delivery methodologies.
- Lead and organize the cross-functional Venn Technology team assigned to your engagements, typically comprised of a combination of strategists, business analysts, designers, technologists/developers and/or community managers, in order to execute engagement work plans and deliver high-quality deliverables that satisfy customer requirements, objectives and/or acceptance criteria.
- Produce project management documentation, such as project plans/timelines, project requirements and acceptance criteria (typically in TaskRay), meeting materials and presentations, status reports, budget reports, resource utilization reports, and other project documentation using Venn Technology templates, tools and standards.
- Regularly communicate project status with external and internal stakeholders, including key accomplishments, next steps, issues/risks/items for management attention, and project financials.
- Effectively identify and mitigate/manage engagement risks and issues.
- Manage engagement scope, schedule, budget and resources.
- Manage data and execute business processes such as timesheet entry, resource forecasting, utilization analysis, expense management and tracking.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience, preferred.
- 2-3 years of Project Management experience delivering online community solutions (or similar web-based/digital development projects) using both waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Experience with project management tools such as TaskRay.
- Familiarity with data analysis tools and methodologies.
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud and/or Marketing Cloud.
- Proficient in Google G-Suite
- Strong written, verbal and presentation communication skills.
- Travel requirements are in the range of 10-35%.
We are hiring for a full-time consultant to be located within our Grapevine, Texas office. Relocation compensation is not available. The position will require occasional travel to visit client sites within the DFW metroplex and other cities across the US.
The consultant must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Venn Technology does not provide sponsorship.
In addition to competitive salary and rewarding work, Venn Technology offers the following benefits:
- Performance Bonus
- 401(k) with company match
- Health Insurance
- Mobile Phone Reimbursement
- Salesforce Certification Exam Fees