Integration Delivery Manager
Venn Technology is purpose-built to be the kind of company clients love to work with and brag on—and that consultants compete to work for. We help small to medium-sized businesses discover newfound efficiencies and effectiveness, delivering more profit to the bottom line and help non-profits maximize the giving they receive to better fulfill their missions. We accomplish this via strategic implementation of Salesforce.com and leveraging integrations with Sage Intacct and today’s best apps including Shopify, Authorize.net, Stripe, ProCore, Slack, PayPal, AWS, Dropbox, Box, and more.
We go the extra mile. We do the right thing. Always. The Venn Technology Integration Team Lead will manage a small team of consultants whose day to day gig involves building out integrations.
- Provide support and tools to consultants to ensure successful delivery of projects
- Be responsible for high customer satisfaction scores on projects
- Manage resourcing for projects and work with Sales to manage kick-off backlogs
- Review and report on team performance including consultants, project managers, and architects
- Be an escalation point for projects and customers to raise concerns and lead the charge to address them
The Integration Delivery Manager is responsible for all aspects of delivering successful projects and solutions to customers. This individual works closely with sales and other delivery managers to ensure new projects are appropriately staffed to benefit consultants’ well-being, Venn Technology as a whole, and our customers. The delivery manager will have consultants, project managers, and solution architects that report directly to them. They will conduct quarterly performance reviews, assist employees with goal-setting, and address various concerns amongst the team to ensure successful projects.
Venn Technology is a growing organization and we are looking for individuals to help shape our growth. As mentioned above, employee and customer satisfaction are key to our goals, and this role will have matching objectives. We are open to various approaches to reach those goals.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 4-year Bachelor Degree from an accredited university
- 3-4 years of consulting experience
- 2-3 years of experience manipulating large datasets
- Intermediate skill in some kind of query language (SQL, PostgreSQL, etc)
- 2-3 years of experience leading projects and managing timelines, resources, and expectations.
- Candidates must be personally interested in technology, always learning and keeping up to date with changes in the ecosystem and general technology trends.
- Candidates will be required to obtain at least one Salesforce Certification within 90 days of hire if the candidate does not have one.
- Candidates will be expected to learn new programming languages and receive certifications from our partners: Workato, Salesforce, etc.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Advanced knowledge of Ruby
- Experience using any middleware tool (i.e. Workato, Boomi, Mulesoft, etc.)
- Experience with development or configuration of either Salesforce.com or Sage Intacct
- Experience with CRM implementations or ERP implementations to assist with understanding of use cases.
We are hiring for a full-time consultant to be located within our Grapevine, Texas office. Relocation compensation is not available. The position will require occasional travel to visit client sites within the DFW metroplex and other cities across the US.
The consultant must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Venn Technology does not provide sponsorship.
In addition to competitive salary and rewarding work, Venn Technology offers the following benefits:
- Performance Bonus
- 401(k) with company match
- Health Insurance
- Mobile Phone Reimbursement
- Salesforce Certification Exam Fees