Venn Technology is purpose-built to be the kind of company clients love to work with and brag on—and that consultants compete to work for. We help small to medium-sized businesses discover newfound efficiencies and effectiveness, delivering more profit to the bottom line and help non-profits maximize the giving they receive to better fulfill their missions. We accomplish this via strategic implementation of Salesforce.com and leveraging integrations with Sage Intacct and today’s best apps including Shopify, Authorize.net, Stripe, ProCore, Slack, PayPal, AWS, Dropbox, Box, and more.
We go the extra mile. We do the right thing. Always. As part of the Venn Team, the Account Manager understands (or wants to) how what we do fits into small/mid-sized businesses. The role is ideal for candidates who have experience working with finding gaps in organizations that we can fill with our suite of solutions.
You will quickly become an expert at understanding cloudbase integration tools and leverage our technology stack drawing the most value from our CRM (Salesforce.com). There will be a heavy focus on analyzing and enacting upsells and cross sells between our customers but also a distributed focus on other key operational areas such as the management and refinement of contract creation and opportunity structuring.
- Manage contract renewal processes
- Upsell and cross sell pre existing customers
- Meet with customers to identify additional needs
- Renegotiate contracts with existing customers in our favor
- Advise on rules of engagement and contract processes.
- Develop and maintain data models to analyze key business decisions.
- Be a strategic advisor to executive staff on trends.
- Leverage various types of data (sales, marketing, customer, etc.) and follow analytical best practices to deliver accurate, timely, and unbiased view of performance.
- Partner with various functional teams in responding to questions on data and salesforce reporting, key business metrics, preparing ad-hoc analyses, pulling supporting data, etc.
- Work across a mix of proactive projects and reactive support for business stakeholders in Marketing & Sales
- Act as the liaison between Revenue and partner teams including Sales Operations, Legal, Business Systems, Engineering and Product to develop a consistent feedback loop identifying Revenue enablement process enhancements.
- Strategize on process improvements
- Help draft custom contracts and triage legal redlines
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience, preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in enablement, operational, or similar roles with exposure to the product life cycle.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Excellent critical thinking skills that allow you to assess opportunities for process improvement.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation communication skills.
- Familiarity with data analysis tools and methodologies.
- Ability to succeed and embody a growth mindset in a deadline-oriented, fast-paced environment
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud and/or Marketing Cloud.
- Proficient in Google G-Suite
- Strong business acumen with exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail plus the ability to quickly adapt to changing requirements and opportunities with frequently changing priorities
- Must be a self-starter with strong organization skills
We are hiring for a full-time employee to be located within our Grapevine, Texas office. Relocation compensation is not available. The position will require occasional travel to visit client sites within the DFW metroplex and other cities across the US.
The employee must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Venn Technology does not provide sponsorship.
In addition to competitive salary and rewarding work, Venn Technology offers the following benefits:
- Performance Bonus
- 401(k) with company match
- Health Insurance
- Mobile Phone Reimbursement
- Salesforce Certification Exam Fees