Venn Technology is purpose-built to be the kind of company clients love to work with and brag on—and that consultants compete to work for. We help small to medium-sized businesses discover newfound efficiencies and effectiveness, delivering more profit to the bottom line and help non-profits maximize the giving they receive to better fulfill their missions. We accomplish this via strategic implementation of Salesforce.com and leveraging integrations with Sage Intacct and today’s best apps including Shopify, Authorize.net, Stripe, ProCore, Slack, PayPal, AWS, Dropbox, Box, and more.
We go the extra mile. We do the right thing. Always. The Venn Technology Account Executive is a trusted advisor to our clients. This role is ideal for a functional consultant with a bent toward sales, or a seasoned sales rep with a strong technical understanding. This position involves travel; willingness to do so is a must. In this role you will collaborate with teammates to provide the most possible value to clients through solutioning, accurately scoping projects, and closing business. Quality output is required to ensure success for our customers and partners. The Account Executive will continue to nurture the relationship to drive future work post go-live.
- 2-3 years of work experience on Salesforce.com as an end user or consultant.
- 2-3 year of work experience as an Account Manager or Account Executive in technology or consulting space.
- Attain and maintain understanding of Salesforce, Sage Intacct and other platforms used and sold at Venn.
- Candidates must be personally interested in technology, always learning and keeping up to date with changes directly on the Salesforce platform and indirectly through the Salesforce ecosystem/AppExchange and general technology trends.
- Selling innovative solutions to new and existing accounts.
- Manage deal cycles and build partnerships with C Suite level decision-makers.
- Strategic account planning and management of partner relationships.
- Engaging companies and leading discussions around business processes.
- Become an expert in Venn Technology’s solutions for businesses of all sizes and adapt recommendations quickly to suit varying client needs.
- Build relationships with Salesforce and Integration team members to co-sell products and solutions in order to build your own book business.
What Skills & Experience We’d Like You To Have
- Experience in selling professional services or technology solutions
- Experience in Accounting and Finance - Ideally Sage or Sage Intacct
- Ability to lead conversations around vision and innovation
- A knack for complex problem solving and business analysis
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage tasks within a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to work and collaborate within a high-performing tea
We are hiring for a full-time consultant to be located within our Grapevine, Texas office. Relocation compensation is not available. The position will require occasional travel to visit client sites within the DFW metroplex and other cities across the US.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Venn Technology does not provide sponsorship.
In addition to competitive salary and rewarding work, Venn Technology offers the following benefits:
- Performance Bonus
- 401(k) with company match
- Health Insurance
- Mobile Phone Reimbursement
- Salesforce Certification Exam Fees